Thursday, May 27, 2021

Verse of the Day - May 27, 2021

Bible Gateway
Click to view this email in your browser.
 
BibleGatewayHeader.jpg
facebook twitter instagram rss
 
Verse of the Day
 
Learn more about RevenueStripe...
 

Acts 20:24


Expanded Bible

[L But] I don’t ·care about my own life [consider my life worth anything]. ·The most important thing [or My only goal] is that I ·complete [finish] my ·mission [task; course; L race; 2 Tim. 4:7; Heb. 12:1], the ·work [ministry; service] that ·the Lord Jesus gave me [L I received from the Lord Jesus]—to ·tell people [testify/witness to] the ·Good News [Gospel] about God’s grace.

Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of Acts 20

Book Offer
The Expanded Bible, eBook

King James Version

But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of Acts 20

Book Offer
KJV, Word Study Bible

La Biblia de las Américas

Pero en ninguna manera estimo mi vida como valiosa para mí mismo, a fin de poder terminar mi carrera y el ministerio que recibí del Señor Jesús, para dar testimonio solemnemente del evangelio de la gracia de Dios.

Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of Acts 20

Book Offer
LBLA Biblia de Estudios, Piel Imit. Marrón

La Biblia de las Américas

Pero en ninguna manera estimo mi vida como valiosa para mí mismo, a fin de poder terminar mi carrera y el ministerio que recibí del Señor Jesús, para dar testimonio solemnemente del evangelio de la gracia de Dios.

Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of Acts 20

Book Offer
LBLA Biblia de Estudios, Piel Imit. Marrón

New American Standard Bible

But I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself, so that I may finish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify solemnly of the gospel of God’s grace.

Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of Acts 20

Book Offer
NASB, Life Application Study Bible, Second Edition

Forward this email to your friends, or invite them to subscribe to receive the Verse of the Day.

 
Bible Gateway Recommendations
cslewis_merch
NIV, Chronological Study Bible, Hardcover

Did you find this devotional helpful and inspiring? Read the book for more!

 
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Copyright Information

Bible Gateway Verse of the Day


Subscription Information

This email was sent to mucomacamucomaca.muco@blogger.com by Bible Gateway, 3900 Sparks Drive SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546 USA. This email is part of a devotional or newsletter that you signed up for on BibleGateway.com. If you have questions or comments about this email, please contact us.

 

Manage all Bible Gateway subscriptionsOpt Out of all Bible Gateway communication

 

No comments:

Post a Comment