Friday, December 29, 2023

Verse of the Day - December 29, 2023

Bible Gateway
Click to view this email in your browser.
 
BibleGatewayHeader.jpg
facebook twitter instagram rss
 
Verse of the Day
 

John 14:1-3


Expanded Bible

Jesus Comforts His Followers

Jesus said, “Don’t let your hearts be troubled. ·Trust [Believe] in God, and ·trust [believe] in me [or You trust/believe in God, trust/believe also in me]. There are many ·rooms [places to live] in my Father’s house [C heaven, metaphorically portrayed as a great palace]; I would not tell you this if it were not true. I am going there to prepare a place for you. ·After [L And if] I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me so that you may be where I am.

Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of John 14

Book Offer
The Expanded Bible, eBook

King James Version

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of John 14

Book Offer
The King James Study Bible

La Biblia de las Américas

Palabras de consuelo y dirección

No se turbe vuestro corazón; creed en Dios, creed también en mí. En la casa de mi Padre hay muchas moradas; si no fuera así, os lo hubiera dicho; porque voy a preparar un lugar para vosotros. Y si me voy y preparo un lugar para vosotros, vendré otra vez y os tomaré conmigo; para que donde yo estoy, allí estéis también vosotros.

Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of John 14

Book Offer
LBLA Biblia de Estudios, Piel Imit. Marrón

La Biblia de las Américas

Palabras de consuelo y dirección

No se turbe vuestro corazón; creed en Dios, creed también en mí. En la casa de mi Padre hay muchas moradas; si no fuera así, os lo hubiera dicho; porque voy a preparar un lugar para vosotros. Y si me voy y preparo un lugar para vosotros, vendré otra vez y os tomaré conmigo; para que donde yo estoy, allí estéis también vosotros.

Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of John 14

Book Offer
LBLA Biblia de Estudios, Piel Imit. Marrón

New American Standard Bible

Jesus Comforts His Disciples

“Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many rooms; if that were not so, I would have told you, because I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I am coming again and will take you to Myself, so that where I am, there you also will be.

Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of John 14

Book Offer
NASB, Life Application Study Bible, Second Edition

Forward this email to your friends, or invite them to subscribe to receive the Verse of the Day.

 

Enhance Your Bible Study Habits with Bible Gateway Plus
Bible Gateway Recommendations
cslewis_merch
NIV, Chronological Study Bible, Hardcover

Did you find this devotional helpful and inspiring? Read the book for more!


Copyright Information

Bible Gateway Verse of the Day


Subscription Information

This email was sent to mucomacamucomaca.muco@blogger.com by Bible Gateway, 501 Nelson Place, Nashville, TN 37214 USA. This email is part of a devotional or newsletter that you signed up for on BibleGateway.com. If you have questions or comments about this email, please contact us.

 

Manage all Bible Gateway subscriptionsOpt Out of all Bible Gateway communication

 

No comments:

Post a Comment