Saturday, February 29, 2020

Daily Audio Bible - February 29, 2020

Click to view this email in your browser.
 
bg-facebook bg-twitter bg-google bg-blog
 
 
  Learn more about RevenueStripe...
 
To hear Brian Hardin read today's Scripture selection, click here and then click the audio button in the top right.

Psalm 23

Psalm 23

The Good Shepherd

A psalm of David.

The Lord is my shepherd;
I have what I need.
He lets me lie down in green pastures;
he leads me beside quiet waters.
He renews my life;
he leads me along the right paths
for his name's sake.
Even when I go through the darkest valley,
I fear no danger,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff—they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Only goodness and faithful love will pursue me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
as long as I live.

Christian Standard Bible (CSB)

The Christian Standard Bible. Copyright © 2017 by Holman Bible Publishers. Used by permission. Christian Standard Bible®, and CSB® are federally registered trademarks of Holman Bible Publishers, all rights reserved.

 

 
Bible Gateway Recommendations
Reframe: From the God We've Made to God with Us

Brian Hardin

Browse more titles by Brian Hardin!
Learn more about RevenueStripe...
 
 

 
 

Copyright Information

 

Daily Audio Bible. Copyright © 2015 Daily Audio Bible. Used by permission.

Subscription Information

 

This email was sent to mucomacamucomaca.muco@blogger.com by Bible Gateway, 3900 Sparks Drive SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546 USA. This email is part of a devotional or newsletter that you signed up for on BibleGateway.com. For information regarding our privacy policy, click here. If you have questions or comments about this newsletter, please contact us.

Manage all Bible Gateway subscriptionsOpt Out of all Bible Gateway communication

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment