Tuesday, March 31, 2020

God Responds to My Cries

 
Thank you for subscribing to one or more of the Bible Gateway email newsletters produced in partnership with the Zondervan Books publishing team. Once a month you can look forward to receiving this email with Christian life articles taken from books published by Zondervan. Enjoy!
 
Zondervan Books
Sara Hagerty

God Responds to My Cries

By Sara Hagerty (Bible Gateway Blog)

This one day held incidental moments of aching strung together until dusk like clanging bells on my insides.

I snapped at the toddler, not so much because of his behavior as because of the text I received an hour earlier about the friend whose latest cancer scan showed signs of recurrence. That text hung in the backdrop of my day ...

 
Continue Reading
 
Melanie Shankle

My Words Matter

By Melanie Shankle (Bible Gateway Blog)

Here's the thing about me—and I tell you this because you are my friend and I am comfortable with this personal character assassination of myself. I say a lot of dumb stuff. I'd like to pretend that my impulse to lie to a cashier at Target about what kind of dogs I own is a one-off kind of thing, but that's not really the truth. And it's not that I go around lying all the time as much as my mouth just gets ahead of my brain ...
 
Continue Reading
 
Jason Thacker

What Does the Bible Say about Technology?

By Jason Thacker (Bible Gateway Blog)

Technology is a tool that helps us live out our God-given callings. This is one of the most important things for us to learn as we engage the topic of technology and artificial intelligence. Because we often see the tremendous power that technology has over our lives, we are tempted to treat technology as more than a tool ...

 
Continue Reading
 
Sean Dietrich

My Wedding Day Two-Step Stumble

By Sean Dietrich (FaithGateway Blog)

I showed up to my own wedding late. Which was only fitting for me.

Since childhood, my mother had always said, "I swear, child, you'll show up to your own funeral thirty minutes late."

Which is probably true. Of course, I hadn't meant to be late....

 
Continue Reading
 
 
-
Want more? Subscribe to one or more of the following devotional email newsletters published jointly by Bible Gateway and Zondervan Books: Want a FREE eBook? Sign up for the Zondervan Books Weekly email newsletter and receive the PDF eBook Daily Power: The First 31 Days by Criag Groeschel, taken from Craig's devotional Daily Power. Learn More Here
-
Follow along for more! 
Twitter Instagram Facebook Twitter YouTube SoundCloud

This email was sent to mucomacamucomaca.muco@blogger.com by Bible Gateway, 3900 Sparks Drive SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546 USA. This email is part of a devotional or newsletter that you signed up for on BibleGateway.com. For information regarding our privacy policy, click here. If you have questions or comments about this newsletter, please contact us.

Manage all Bible Gateway subscriptionsOpt Out of all Bible Gateway communication

-

No comments:

Post a Comment