Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Investment proposal

Hello , I seize this opportunity to introduce myself as the lawyer of a prominent first family

from an oil rich country, who is in need of an experienced trusted investment manager with good

projects, business plans and profitable ventures as well.

On a special diplomatyic plan, I have been mandated to seek a well versed and astute foreign

business partner for engagement into investment plan overseas. If you consider yourself, and or

your company trustworthy and able to handle huge investment funds, please indicate in your

response with your private contact details to activate communications between us.

As world governments battle to find lasting solutions to the global pandemic, it is hoped that

everything will return to normalcy as soon as possible.Please contact me if you are interested

in this investment proposal from my client.

I await your response. Stay safe.

Email: funding@getfundinginvestment.com

No comments:

Post a Comment