Sunday, February 4, 2024

Verse of the Day - February 04, 2024

Bible Gateway
Click to view this email in your browser.
 
BibleGatewayHeader.jpg
facebook twitter instagram rss
 
Verse of the Day
 

Psalm 18:1-2


Expanded Bible

A Song of Victory

For the director of music. By the Lord’s servant, David. David sang this song to the Lord ·when [L on the day] the Lord had ·saved [rescued; T delivered] him from Saul and all his other enemies [C the occasion is unknown; 2 Sam. 22 parallels this psalm]. He said:

I love you, Lord. You are my strength. The Lord is my rock, my ·protection [L fortress], my ·Savior [rescuer; T deliverer]. My God is my rock. ·I can run to him for safety [L …in whom I find protection/take refuge]. He is my shield and ·my saving strength [L the horn of my salvation; C symbolizing strength based on an animal lifting its head triumphantly], my ·defender [stronghold].

Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of Psalm 18

Book Offer
The Expanded Bible, eBook

King James Version

I will love thee, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of Psalm 18

Book Offer
The King James Study Bible

La Biblia de las Américas

Himno de victoria

Para el director del coro. Salmo de David, siervo del Señor, el cual dirigió al Señor las palabras de este cántico el día que el Señor lo libró de la mano de todos sus enemigos, y de la mano de Saúl. Y dijo:

Yo te amo, Señor, fortaleza mía. El Señor es mi roca, mi baluarte y mi libertador; mi Dios, mi roca en quien me refugio; mi escudo y el cuerno de mi salvación, mi altura inexpugnable.

Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of Psalm 18

Book Offer
LBLA Biblia de Estudios, Piel Imit. Marrón

La Biblia de las Américas

Himno de victoria

Para el director del coro. Salmo de David, siervo del Señor, el cual dirigió al Señor las palabras de este cántico el día que el Señor lo libró de la mano de todos sus enemigos, y de la mano de Saúl. Y dijo:

Yo te amo, Señor, fortaleza mía. El Señor es mi roca, mi baluarte y mi libertador; mi Dios, mi roca en quien me refugio; mi escudo y el cuerno de mi salvación, mi altura inexpugnable.

Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of Psalm 18

Book Offer
LBLA Biblia de Estudios, Piel Imit. Marrón

New American Standard Bible

The Lord Praised for Rescuing David.

For the music director. A Psalm of David, the servant of the Lord, who spoke to the Lord the words of this song on the day that the Lord rescued him from the hand of all his enemies and from the hand of Saul. And he said,

“I love You, Lord, my strength.” The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my savior, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of Psalm 18

Book Offer
NASB, Life Application Study Bible, Second Edition

Forward this email to your friends, or invite them to subscribe to receive the Verse of the Day.

 

Enhance Your Bible Study Habits with Bible Gateway Plus
Bible Gateway Recommendations
cslewis_merch
NIV, Chronological Study Bible, Hardcover

Did you find this devotional helpful and inspiring? Read the book for more!


Copyright Information

Bible Gateway Verse of the Day


Subscription Information

This email was sent to mucomacamucomaca.muco@blogger.com by Bible Gateway, 501 Nelson Place, Nashville, TN 37214 USA. This email is part of a devotional or newsletter that you signed up for on BibleGateway.com. If you have questions or comments about this email, please contact us.

 

Manage all Bible Gateway subscriptionsOpt Out of all Bible Gateway communication

 

No comments:

Post a Comment