Saturday, February 10, 2024

Verse of the Day - February 10, 2024

Bible Gateway
Click to view this email in your browser.
 
BibleGatewayHeader.jpg
facebook twitter instagram rss
 
Verse of the Day
 

1 Corinthians 13:1-3


Expanded Bible

Love Is the Greatest Gift

I may speak in ·different languages [L tongues; 12:10, 29, 30] of people or even angels. But if I do not have love, I am only a ·noisy [resounding] ·bell [gong] or a ·crashing [clanging] cymbal. I may have the gift of prophecy. I may understand all ·the secret things of God [L mysteries] and have all knowledge, and I may have faith so great I can move mountains. But even with all these things, if I do not have love, then I am nothing. I may give away everything I have, and I may even give my body ·as an offering to be burned [L to be burned]. But I gain nothing if I do not have love.

Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of 1 Corinthians 13

Book Offer
The Expanded Bible, eBook

King James Version

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of 1 Corinthians 13

Book Offer
The King James Study Bible

La Biblia de las Américas

Excelencia del amor

Si yo hablara lenguas humanas y angélicas, pero no tengo amor, he llegado a ser como metal que resuena o címbalo que retiñe. Y si tuviera el don de profecía, y entendiera todos los misterios y todo conocimiento, y si tuviera toda la fe como para trasladar montañas, pero no tengo amor, nada soy. Y si diera todos mis bienes para dar de comer a los pobres, y si entregara mi cuerpo para ser quemado, pero no tengo amor, de nada me aprovecha.

Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of 1 Corinthians 13

Book Offer
LBLA Biblia de Estudios, Piel Imit. Marrón

La Biblia de las Américas

Excelencia del amor

Si yo hablara lenguas humanas y angélicas, pero no tengo amor, he llegado a ser como metal que resuena o címbalo que retiñe. Y si tuviera el don de profecía, y entendiera todos los misterios y todo conocimiento, y si tuviera toda la fe como para trasladar montañas, pero no tengo amor, nada soy. Y si diera todos mis bienes para dar de comer a los pobres, y si entregara mi cuerpo para ser quemado, pero no tengo amor, de nada me aprovecha.

Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of 1 Corinthians 13

Book Offer
LBLA Biblia de Estudios, Piel Imit. Marrón

New American Standard Bible

The Excellence of Love

If I speak with the tongues of mankind and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. And if I give away all my possessions to charity, and if I surrender my body so that I may glory, but do not have love, it does me no good.

Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of 1 Corinthians 13

Book Offer
NASB, Life Application Study Bible, Second Edition

Forward this email to your friends, or invite them to subscribe to receive the Verse of the Day.

 

Enhance Your Bible Study Habits with Bible Gateway Plus
Bible Gateway Recommendations
cslewis_merch
NIV, Chronological Study Bible, Hardcover

Did you find this devotional helpful and inspiring? Read the book for more!


Copyright Information

Bible Gateway Verse of the Day


Subscription Information

This email was sent to mucomacamucomaca.muco@blogger.com by Bible Gateway, 501 Nelson Place, Nashville, TN 37214 USA. This email is part of a devotional or newsletter that you signed up for on BibleGateway.com. If you have questions or comments about this email, please contact us.

 

Manage all Bible Gateway subscriptionsOpt Out of all Bible Gateway communication

 

No comments:

Post a Comment