Saturday, December 29, 2018

Verse of the Day - December 29, 2018

Click to view this email in your browser.
 
bg-facebook bg-twitter bg-google bg-blog
 
 
Learn more about RevenueStripe...
 

John 14:1-3


Expanded Bible


[ Jesus Comforts His Followers ] Jesus said, “Don’t let your hearts be troubled. ·Trust [Believe] in God, and ·trust [believe] in me [or You trust/believe in God, trust/believe also in me]. There are many ·rooms [places to live] in my Father’s house [C heaven, metaphorically portrayed as a great palace]; I would not tell you this if it were not true. I am going there to prepare a place for you. ·After [L And if] I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me so that you may be where I am.


Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of John 14



Thomas Nelson Thomas Nelson Facebook Thomas Nelson Twitter Thomas Nelson Google Plus

Book Offer
The Expanded Bible


King James Version


Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.


Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of John 14


Public Domain


Book Offer
KJV Apply the Word Study Bible


La Biblia de las Américas


[ Palabras de consuelo y dirección ] En la casa de mi Padre hay muchas moradas; si no fuera así, os lo hubiera dicho; porque voy a preparar un lugar para vosotros. Y si me voy y preparo un lugar para vosotros, vendré otra vez y os tomaré conmigo; para que donde yo estoy, allí estéis también vosotros.


Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of Juan 14


Copyright © 1986, 1995, 1997 by The Lockman Foundation


Book Offer
LBLA Biblia de Estudios, Piel Imit. Marrón


La Biblia de las Américas


[ Palabras de consuelo y dirección ] En la casa de mi Padre hay muchas moradas; si no fuera así, os lo hubiera dicho; porque voy a preparar un lugar para vosotros. Y si me voy y preparo un lugar para vosotros, vendré otra vez y os tomaré conmigo; para que donde yo estoy, allí estéis también vosotros.


Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of Juan 14


Copyright © 1986, 1995, 1997 by The Lockman Foundation


Book Offer
LBLA Biblia de Estudios, Piel Imit. Marrón


New American Standard Bible


[ Jesus Comforts His Disciples ] In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.


Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of John 14


Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation


Book Offer
NASB Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Bible



Forward this email to your friends, or invite them to subscribe to receive the Verse of the Day.

 
Bible Gateway Recommendations
NKJV Giant-Print Personal-Size Reference Bible; Imitation Leather Black

Retail: $24.99

Our Price: $8.99

Save: $16.00

Learn more about RevenueStripe...
 
 

 
 
 

Subscription Information

 

This email was sent to mucomacamucomaca.muco@blogger.com by Bible Gateway, 3900 Sparks Drive SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546 USA. This email is part of a devotional or newsletter that you signed up for on BibleGateway.com. For information regarding our privacy policy, click here. If you have questions or comments about this newsletter, please contact us.

Manage all Bible Gateway subscriptionsOpt Out of all Bible Gateway communication

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment